Tuesday, January 8, 2008

this does not help

I apology.
Still, I can't help but to feel frustated with the quality of most of lecture notes given by the lecturers.

While some of them are of excellent quality (I remembered Dr Paul Spiers pharmacology notes last year), some of them are just guiding the lecturers on what to say in the lectures, not in coherent flow, full of I-don't-know-what-for charts, too simple or completely 'messy'. And, is it not good to know that a good number of them are just don't exist?

Yes, I can't help but to feel frustated. Don't they know that medicine is tough? Or, they are very kind to prepare us for the ugly reality of life by doing this? I am sorry. That's not considered a justification.

Oh, and I am very envious of RCSI medic students. Particularly regarding this notes matter. And also for many other reasons. I know they work hard. A lot harder than us.

Okay.
I'm just too tired wasting so much time on rearranging and rewriting the GU notes.
My neck is starting to kill me.

Again, I am sorry. I promised not to whine too much this year, but I need to let out this disappointment.

Ouchh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

says