Sunday, January 6, 2008

gotcha!

It was the first phone call in two weeks. She was not on top of her world these days, neither do he.
"Sorry, I'm not in the mood to talk. I'm very tired" He said just after a few minutes of talking over the phone.
"It's okay. I understand. You take care there, have a good rest." She hung up.


How could a hesitancy to carry out this kind of conversation can lead to a relationship breakdown?

And why is it harder to be empathic and offer your understanding to the the most important person to you?

... Naah, it won't happen to me, the caring and selfless person I know. Heh, until it happen to you!

We are not somebody we think until we had been challenged. Are we caring enogh for others when we ourselves are tired, sad, depressed, disturbed? Are we able to push ourselves forward to help others when we are in pain, denied, discriminated, losing our ends?

And, how could you manage to do that with some people and you simply lose your ground with the others?

Ergh~

p/s: hey Mal, be tough my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

says