Tuesday, January 8, 2008

sometimes, sometimes

How many mistakes it takes to make things right?

Nobody has a definite answer. Definitely each of us would hope that the answer is none. Or, the most people want is one. But, the reality usually says that things may need more than one mistake. Depending on how complex the things are, a few mistakes normally won't be enough to teach you a good lesson. And, I have to say, it also depend on how fast or how slow of a learner you are. Heheh, *wink*

Sometimes, I have no problem making mistakes and learn from it.
Sometimes, I deliberately make mistake just to see whether something is right or wrong.
Sometimes, it's bitter for me to accept the truth.
Sometimes, I just lost my balance, let my emotion plummet just because of a simple mistake.

How was that?

That's perfectly normal, says a psychologist.
We have to do more investigations here, says a radiologist.
Let's see if there's anything need to be fixed, says a surgeon.

Er, how was that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

says