Saturday, January 5, 2008

laugh out loud

I was surprised of myself. I didn't bother to write in this blog for 4 days? Hmm, I guess it was not because nothing interesting happened these days, but there are just too much!

I messed up with a relatively new friend just few minutes after we talk casually. Reason? Nothing very clear inflicted. But, I believe the 'nothing very clear' was the cause... Now, my mind cleared up a bit since we have resolved the problem, at least at the moment. I know, the time will come when I mess up once again, and again... because that's just me. I create conflict when things are unbelievably smooth. Urgh, how do I make friend this way?

p/s: I apology for the things I say. There's some truth in them, but I must have said them I in misleading ways which add on the mess to the whole thing.

Next, the hospital. Oh, it's my saviour. Saved me from damaging myself even further. Wake up, enough damage done, ding dong!!

Last night I read an entry in our batch website. Hmm, Licence to Wed? I looked up for the movie and watched it, fell asleep halfway through, and continue watching the last bit this morning. Not too bad... it left me few big questions on relationship, with nobody to answer. Well, I watched it all alone, no right to complaint =p

Yes, reality hurts. Reality make you stand on the unfirm ground, shake your stability, challenge your certainty, mock your sense of ability and these and those... Yet, only a coward refuse to live in reality. All others wanted it real. Just because... it's real. Do I need more reason?

Ah, why do I still feel guilty here? Something is not right, not right...

p/s: thank you for letting go

No comments:

Post a Comment

says