Thursday, January 10, 2008

hospital is brilliant

Ah-ha! What should that means?
I am just being honest here. Even though I've never been so keen to be a doctor, I do enjoy being in the hospital (apart from being a patient of course!).

There's so much to learn here in hospital (ps: I'm in AMNCH computer lab now) both from the medical team and everybody else. I see how people get through medical adversities, making way in medical career, coping with endless workload, dealing with dying issues, working with others who equally as stress as we are and the list goes on...

Would I be a better person at the end of the day?
I bet.

But we are humans, don't we? I pray that I would be able to put up with life. And, I pray equally as hard that people would be able to put up with me. Hehe~ whatever that means.

Perfect!

9 comments:

  1. my heart says you'll be a dedicated doctor someday. believe me (",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your text... You say a lot of thuths. I hope you can be a great doctor ;)

    Hugs from Spain.


    *Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. (",)
    thanks sarah...
    hope that trust will wash out my doubt ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam azizah.

    i bet u dont know that ive found ur blog 2-3 days back. i enjoy reading ur thoughts here. as sarah said, i know u'll do well in ur career 1 day. insya Allah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spanish is easy to learn, you can speak it if you want ^^


    *Cath

    ReplyDelete
  6. sarah II:

    harap tak kisah sy letak sarah II since sy kenal sarah I dulu =)

    haha, i didn't know you visited my blog...malunya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. alamak, ni lagi satu...
    selamat datang jamz. tp segan la org baca sy merepek.
    huhu~

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, nak segan apa nya.

    kalau tak mau saye masukkan, letak la imeem.com :p (tapi janganla, sarcastic ja)

    ReplyDelete

says