Wednesday, January 23, 2008

my first dream

I know that I'm not so ambitious. I think I could settle down with something basic and simple. Yet, as I was taking each turn down my lifeline, I looked back. Which of my decision had been an easy one?

While I usually have had the choices, that equally promising in their own senses, I would reach to the oddest. Am I so in love with challenges? Am I actually adventurous? Ha-ha!

I always believe (or made to believe) that there's something about myself yet to be discovered. The unrevealed destiny. I believe it would be a unique, special and beautiful one... whatever it is. A sweetdream isn't it?

I do not know for sure. For the time being, I see living life is like eating an elephant. Take a bite at a time. And please, bite as much as you (i.e I) can chew. Only. I don't want to be choking and end up in A&E.

Though as lost as I am, I know I have a dream. The first (and only?) vivid dream I have at the moment. I know how I wanted to die. It was since I'd seen a beautiful death, and I wished to have the same one day. It wasn't perfect of course, but it was peaceful.

Al-Fatihah.

Hmm, what a wierdo. I can't see how I want to live my life yet I know how I want to end it. Aiyya amoi, do something la!

4 comments:

says