Friday, December 28, 2007

the wall of shame?

It is ten in the morning. The second day of my return from PUISI and day 14 of my winter holiday. So far, I enjoyed my holiday. I am almost satisfied with what I've done during the hols. Ah, definitely the reality is so far from my utopia, but that's what I did, being me.

Next, I want to lay my action plan. My new year resolution... Ehem, I should get very excited about this. Even though this is not the first time I plan for a new year resolution, this year and next year, I want to take it seriously. Really serious that I won't forget it by February! Ahaha... pity me, I honestly can't recall my 2007's resolution (did I have one, erk?).

So, what I'm going to do is to put it on the wall. Considering myself as quite private person, I had a discussion on this with a friend of mine on the bus to Mount Melleray last week. She suggest that I put in on the inner side of my cupboard door... Then I was thinking, is it sooo bad to have a new year resolution, to be a better person, that I should be ashame on it?

I leave it here...

To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom. ~Bertrand Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment

says