Monday, December 17, 2007

send me to the sky

I watched a few movies this weekend...

Nana Tanjung. Enchanted. Mancari Arah Kiblat. A Walk To Remember.

And I left exhausted!

Not so much from the sitting down, keeping my eyes open upon the monitor screen and waiting for them to download when the connection was a bit slow (I have to be very grateful here that the broadband service we take is worth paying)...

My head spins. I'm tired thinking of so many diverse issues that the movie producers are trying to feed me, and the whole wide world. So? Argh..!

Can't I just keep to myself? I don't want to think. It's tiring. I hate it.
But it's me. I love to think and daydream eversince I can think. Thinking makes me sad, depressed, dissappointed... it is the pessimist mind I'm having here.

But you know what?
I am changing. I have changed. A lot. You have no idea how bad things were. A few steps ahead and I'd be grant. If I can continue fighting over this devil, one day I'll be flying. And I definitely more than happy to send other people (especially my love ones) to the sky...~

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

says