Wednesday, December 19, 2007

aidiladha

10th of Dzul Hijja is another celebration for us, Muslims around the world.


Tomorrow is Eid ul-Adha or I usually say it Aidiladha. To be honest, I never truly celebrate Aidiladha deep to its meaning. Maybe because I was too young to understand before, then when I got older, I was so involved with the preparation at my kampong that I did not celebrate what I'm preparing for, then I flew to Dublin, also distracted to attend some other things somewhere else.


This year, I am on holiday and I'm home (I mean my house in Dublin). So, I want to celebrate Aidiladha. Celebrate it the way I want it to be this year. I want to do something for the Allah during the Eid. May my deeds accepted.


Another thing.

We decided to cook something for the Eid. It started out as a simple 'nasi goreng'. Hehe, mind you, we only cook dinner most days. Other meals? Bread and butter, chips, or maybe sandwich...


So, what's the menu turned out to be? 'Nasi ayam' and caramel pudding. Not as fancy as you can get back home (Malaysia) but it was an effort since all my housemates have classess tomorrow. Pity Kak Zura, she was so sleepy towards the end of the mini 'rewang'. She must be very tired from the hospital. And Kak Niza, a bit reluctant initially but she stayed till the end, give the first time try on caramel pudding. And I? Did as a junior would do... 'pemerhati berdaftar' and happily lend a hand whenever needed. And, I learn.


~Happy mood~

Alhamdulillah...