Saturday, December 15, 2007

it's shopping time!

Exam is over. Don't want to talk about it...yet. Surely I have to do my own 'marking' over my effort during the Michaelmas i.e fall term. Ah, 'fall' term?

But now, it's shopping time.
Take it literally. Take it deeply.
I'm on my way...

Realising the limited money & 'money' in my purse, I've got to plan as wise as I can. Hm, doesn't sound that wise, am I? What I'm trying to do is sensible buying. If the sale doesn't suit me, don't buy it... regardless of how appealing it is. See, it's easier said than done.

p/s: I got my long-hunted book: Tuesdays with Morrie. Bought it yesterday and I'm halfway through. Ehe, sometimes you just got to feed your addiction :x

Morrie said,
Shouldn't the world stop? Don't they know what has happened to me?

...more to come~

No comments:

Post a Comment

says