Monday, December 31, 2007

goodbye 2007

It was a colourful year; smiles, laughter, sweat, tears, hatred, anger, forgiveness, conflicts, understanding, friendship, love, mistakes, accomplishments, everything!

Talk about new year resolution, honestly, I can't really recall my azam 2007. But, a friend of mine remind me that one of them was to be more in control of my emotion. It was so broad of a definition. In one way, there are things that I am more able to control. In other way, there's still room for improvement. Many big rooms should I say...

All in all, I am proud and happy to say that 2007 was better than 2006... alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah. Still, I need to improve a lot of things. What are my new year resolutions for 2008? Hehe, yet to be discovered...

I leave 2007 with cough, sore throat, myalgia, chest pain and more-than-a-week plumbing problem in the house... and I need a good rest tonight.

Old year out, new year in... I'm opening the door for a better & more meaningful life!

Good nite~

No comments:

Post a Comment

says