Friday, December 28, 2007

my reasons

Why do I blog? Being me, I would rather doing nothing than do something non-beneficial. The idea of laziness was and still so profound, dictating my action again and again... But, why do I blog?

The initial reasons were: first, I am in the need of improving my English. Mostly my speaking skills but I think it was a good idea to start with my writing skills since it has been a long time for me not practising my written English (yes, except for those dry academic purposes)... I believe I don't have to explain why I do need to acquire these skills. Those who know my current situation, my background and my personality will agree.

Secondly, I need to let go. There are times I felt like my chest gonna burst with emotions that I could not express very easily. I have to admit that not all my emotions are valid. Some of them are real, some are just exaggerated, and some are simply childish! But, I have to manage my emotion. It's ruling me... too bad, I'm a girl.

Time passed, people change, I change, even the reasons may change, new reasons added... world change because we, human beings are dynamic, more than able to cope, to rule.

Progress always involves risks. You can't steal second base and keep your foot on first. ~Frederick B. Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment

says