Sunday, January 24, 2010

kindness heals


Always try to do good at every opportunity because you don't know how many hearts you hurt when you walk your way up.

Yes, at this stressful moment of the year it is easy to hurt others without knowing. I realised as sometimes I felt hurt when I think the person has no intention whatsoever to do that. Equally, I think I could have easily done that sometimes without even realising it. Oh, I am truly sorry if I ever hurt any of you.

Life is a rat race. Everybody want to be the best. Even if the best means differently to different people, many of us still able tell kindness from ignorance.

It is easier to be kind when you have more than others, when you are superior to them.
But it is tougher to do so when you think they are just not trying hard enough, or they are not inferior enough to you.
However, the true challenge lies when you are faced with your rivals or even worse, the superiors. Jealousy won't take us anywhere but to the eerie hollow cave of the freaky green-eyed monster who will cripple our heart into streaks of smelly burnt leather.

Yup, lets try to do good at every concious moment (before this life drives us insane).

Note: To every single being all around me; who always being kind and brings light into darkness, I pray for you guys ease and happiness. Thank you, you have no idea how much your kindness heals the unseen wound. May I also able to bring to the world what all of you had brought into mine.

3 comments:

  1. forgiveness is a gift you give yourself =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chantek 'photo' tu ^_^

    -angah-

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarah: that's the hardest 'coz you can't fake it.

    mira: hehe, ko xnk bg along sbb ada 'laugh aloud'... ko xsuka along gelak kuat2 kn...hihihi, along nk blaja gelak kecik2 je ni. ala2 ayu konon.

    ReplyDelete

says