Saturday, January 2, 2010

dublin snow

I took this except from The Irish Times last week but didn't get the chance to publish the post until today. Why I'm copiying this article? Haaa... just because of 2 reasons. First, I would like to remember what happened now in many years to come and the second reason is the photo below. You could take it as you like but I'm taking it my way. Lalalalala~ "just do it, because what you want, matters."

This news was reported after the first snowfall of the season on the New Year's Eve. At that time, the snow was still not as much as it is today while I'm writing this post. How is it look like today? Hehe, I went out this morning for some photos. It was beautiful!


Kevin Cavey from Cabinteely in Co Dublin skiing along the Stillorgan Road yesterday. Photograph: Cyril Byrne

The Irish Times - Saturday, January 2, 2010
Cold spell set to become longest in over 40 years
by RONAN McGREEVY
THE COLD spell is set to become the longest since the winter of 1963 with no respite in prospect from the freezing temperatures. Most places had another sub-zero night last night with temperatures as low as -10 degrees in some places and snow in parts of Connacht and Ulster.

2 comments:

  1. eh, heyy... patutla macam aneh je..
    saya buat draf post ni pada 2 Jan dan publish pada 9 Jan. tengok2 dia bubuh tarikh 2 Jan jugak ye. Hoho, baru tau...
    yg penting, pakcik kevin mmg rawk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should try what pak cik Kevin buat! fun..

    ReplyDelete

says