Saturday, January 2, 2010

back to blog

I know this photo has nothing to do with the rest of the entry but I was dying to post it somewhere. So please, allow me.

"Does the dress make a woman or is it the woman who makes the dress?" Grace was asking us while we were trying our newly bought clothes from the shopping spree earlier.

"Hmm.." I was thinking leisurely while busy admiring the tunic that I tried.

"It depends," hah, the usual politically correct me! I see it as a safe answer, allowing you to test the water and see how things are led to. "It can be both ways depending on the situation. But, most of the time I would say it is the dress that makes a woman. Unless it is an exceptionally badly made dress worn by an exceptionally beautiful lady."

There you go. We had several more lines on the topic which I'm not gonna write here, hehe. I'm just trying to justify why I was so put off to blog in the last 2 weeks or so. It was the design of this blog template that I was not happy with. Then, suddenly after I 'renovate' the template, I feel more excited to blog. I really think the vibe comes from the look of it.

And hey, I was even being very busy blog hopping this afternoon. It's amazing how much you can learn from reading other people blog. Plus, it's fun! It feels like sneakily reading someone's diary without them knowing, hehe.. siapa suruh tulis blog kan?

Anyway, back to the topic. I am happy that I'm blogging again. At least I can save some ears from hearing me whining endlessly or screaming like crazy or laughing on top of my lungs. For those who can't understand, I tell you this: girls need to let go their feelings or thoughts. Otherwise we can't sleep peacefully at night.

Okay, time to hit the absolutely mesmerizing and most wonderful book ever! I'm trying to be good here. Who reads boring academic books during their holidays? STUDENT!!! Opps, that's me~

Notes:
1. Congratulations to my best friend when I was in SMSLD, Ismahanim Idris who were married to her husband Tajul on the 01.01.10. I hate to miss your wedding my dear Hanim but I always always always pray for your happiness. May both of you have many many many cute children.

2. I hope this is not too late to wish my dear friend Mahanim Abdul Karim and her husband Fawazul Fazli who got married on 12.12.09. It was totally beautiful wedding! How I wish to be there with our friends. Aniem, I wish you endless happiness and of course many kids to come.

3. Last but not least, to Fadhilah Rashid and her husband Hafiz who were joined together last 26th December. I haven't see a lot of their wedding photos which I would love to. But, I pray for your happiness and lasting marriage.

5 comments:

  1. girls need to let go their feelings or thoughts. Otherwise we can't sleep peacefully at night --> AGREE!

    Who reads boring academic books during their holidays? STUDENT!!! Opps, that's me~ --> me too, cuddling with my journals day and night~haih

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st. yeah...girls always share what they feelings or thoughts.

    2nd. Aik, talk about others aja~ awak tu bila lagi? hehe..

    3rd. me too...read, read, read the boring statement again and again~

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarah, welcome to student life, again..

    aman, ckp mcm byk pengalaman ye.. doakn saya lulus final exam ni lepas tu baru boleh tanya balik soalan di atas ok. saya doakn awaklah yg dulu~

    ReplyDelete
  4. bkn sebab byk pengalaman. tp dari byk membaca. byk tau about girl dari buku tulisan john gray (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus) recommended pd bakal2 pengantin~ huhu...

    insyAllah, aman doakan semua kawan2~

    ReplyDelete
  5. men are from mars, women are from venus... saya pun dah pernah baca buku tu lama dulu. sekarang dah kurang ingat apa isinya. tapi buku tu memang bagus. buka minda untuk sedar lelaki dan perempuan lain cara fikirnya, even if we are not the typical martians or venusians.

    ReplyDelete

says