Monday, December 14, 2009

the dinner

credit to whoever took this photo, isn't the colours brilliant?

It's December. It's end of school term. The exam is over. Friends coming over for a visit. Do we have enough reason to celebrate?

Okay, we actually just want to eat out together. Good food is a bonus. A must-have bonus, hehehe. So that is it. We chose Bon Ga, a korean restaurant in Capel St. It is one of few halal restaurant in Dublin. And its korean. Well, I should tell you that many of my housemates are crazy about korean drama, korean songs, korean boys, korean food, everything!


So, we set the date, book the place and be there! Although we do live together, we don't see each other as often as we should have. It's not a common occasion that we sit together for dinner. Thus, 15 euro for the 2 hours buffet and priceless bond together is amazing.

I totally totally loved the food! I'm a food lover anyway, but this is absolute heaven. Good thing I don't mind the calories, as long as nobody starts complaining I look fat.

For whoever who think I just swipe the health matters under the carpet, I proudly tell you that we went for a walk along Henry St, then down O Connell St, then all the way along the Liffey River past Burgh Quay down to the christmas market at IFSC, and all the way back again to O Connell St. How good was that?



Note: I did not dare to weigh myself after the dinner though *wink*

3 comments:

  1. takla sebest family gathering kan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya ada sorang senior..dia dah grad...kalau ade sepuloh org mcm dia..bancrupt kedai-kedai buffet kat Seoul nih.

    ReplyDelete

says