Wednesday, April 23, 2008

two years to answer

AmAn ShAh
04/22/2008 10:00 am
thanx jijah...camner skrang??
bila abeh study??

iTayRusMahS
04/22/2008 4:52 am
nak blanja mkn no hal tp jauh 2, beribu-rigbu batu.. merentas awan dan lautan hehe
bila nk abih study?

These are my friends comments in Friendster. I hope I can give a happy answer exactly two years from today. Hmm, don't forget to ask me again that time...

I guess there's no harm to congrats my housemates; Kak Ila and Kak Zura. They already finished their final year exam yesterday. I was so happy to see them coming home smiling (I was off-ward this week to make way for their exam, yeay!). Even though the official result will only published on Thursday night, I have a good feeling that both of them will make it through.

And I, I have my final exam for a few courses next month; Clinical Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology. And the as a bonus, we also have OSCE. Hehe...

Update:
I am currently working on Surat-surat Perempuan Johor by Faisal Tehrani (with Ezzah screaming in the background "weh, nak exam studi la!!")

1 comment:

  1. samalah kita. saya pun baru je habis surat-surat perempuan johor. baru je bagi junior sini baca pula. junior perempuan pula tu.

    dah banyak sangat buku FT saya kumpul.

    walaupun tak setuju dengan pandangan FT tentang syiah, tapi karya nya banyak yang bagus.

    cuma saya tak suka dia eksploitasi peminatnya. mentang-mentang yang baca novelnya ramai perempuan, asyik perempuan saja jadi hero.

    tapi ada juga lelaki jadi hero, macam novel kombat,advencer,detektif indigo dan Tuhan Manusia.

    ReplyDelete

says