Wednesday, April 23, 2008

don't read

I am emotionally tired.
Losing interest on many things that used to excite me.
I wanna sleep.

Heh, what I really need? I know sleep alone won't help. I will wake up feeling exactly the same if not worse.

I know... I gotta be strong. Never to run away. Hehehehe... yeah right! I am strong as long as I am not challenged. The moment I got to fight, I am ready to collapse... huh!

Actually, I am truly sorry for this page. I think it has turned out to be the official dumping site of my bad feelings and thought. And, I kept the good for myself *evil smile*

Enough. The more I type, the more neurotic I become. (Hey, wasn't I perfectly stable just few moments ago? I think some bad witches must have put a bad spell here.)

Gotta go! Too much contamination. I better save my (partly functioning) mind.

(+_+)

No comments:

Post a Comment

says