Sunday, April 6, 2008

the dua'

Thank you Allah for giving me a good 2-week break from my routine.

I got away from hospital for two weeks. Yes, I still got to go there everyday for psychiatry & psychology lectures but at least it was a different environment. Was the hospital very bad that I come to be glad to have to attend up to 6 hour lectures a day rather that tagging along the medical or surgical team in hospital?

I don't want to answer. It made no difference anyway.

Again, I had a tiring but wonderful weekend this week. Thank you Allah.

Tomorrow I'm starting a new rotation; orthopaedic service in AMNCH. I pray to Allah that He help me through this rotation, lift up the heaviness from my heart and put smile on my face. He and He only is my protector.

O Allah I pray to You, please gather me with the people I love in this world and in Your jannah.

Ameen ya Rabbal 'alamiin...

2 comments:

  1. Ya Allah, jagalah sahabatku ini kerana daku tidak dapat menjaganya sebaik jagaanMu.

    Ya Ilahi, permudahkan urusannya, tenangkan hatinya, anugerahkanlah dia dengan hadiah yang tidak disangka-sangka dariMu

    sesungguhnya Engkaulah Tuhan yang Maha Pengasih..ameen

    ReplyDelete

says