Wednesday, November 19, 2008

any chemist well stock?

I honestly pity this blog. Hidup segan mati tak mahu. But I'd rather keep it for the meantime. I may wake up after the winter ends.

Today was a better day than a couple of days before. However, I had a problem which only settled a few minutes ago. It was nothing of a problem actually. I was trying to renew my library loans online since morning. Three books are due at 9.45pm tonight. However, I can't logged in. The reasons given are my student ID number is not recognised or the server is busy.

Okay, I assumed the latter. Then my laptop acted up. Hmmph, I guess it was because of the new antivirus programme that I use. After my laptop gained conciousness, I tried again, and again, and again... and still failed to get in. Half furious, half anxious, I tried again. Still.

Okay, I just get my ID card. There you are! I think you know what had been happening all along. I got my ID number wrong. The number that I've been using frequently over more than three years!

Ahh... may be I can choose to blame everything on the weather. I wasn't in my top form these days. Not so much of depression (obviously I don't even have reason for that!) but I just feel like sleeping all the time. Then, yesterday my sore throat was worsening and I started to cough. In the evening, I already started to add on sneezing and muscle pain on my list of symptoms. Today, I added runny nose on top of worsened cough, swollen tonsils and tight chest. Now, may I give my impression?

Subsyndromal Seasonal Affective Disorder (SSAD) or winter blues and Non-allergic Rhinitis (has nothing to do with winter months).

Okay, enough making myself feel like a hypochondriac.
I think they are a bit too much, too harsh. I'm not sick!
But may be Sudafed (pseudoephedrine) or Benadryl (dipenhydramine) could offer some help. Hmm, but I don't feel like going out to the chemist.
ps: I knew winter is challenging my will the day I set my feet here in Dublin. I knew it all along.

2 comments:

  1. Sini dah start winter..sejuk.......hurm rasa nak balik pun ada...Then ashik mengunyah jer jadinya..smpi penuh perut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agak-agaknya kebanyakan orang pun sama kot...

    ReplyDelete

says