Friday, November 21, 2008

i am a pear

I took this personality test online. Just before heading to bed. I'm hoping to get some sleep with this blocked nose.

So, what fruit am I? A pear.

I do agree with some of the descriptions, happy with a few others and unsure about the rest. The test might be inaccurate or I just didn't pick the accurate answer.

Anyway, I do enjoy sweet juicy ripe pear. Ah, may be I should get some of them from the Moore Street market tomorrow.




You Are a Pear



You are independent, intelligent, and a free thinker.

You can accomplish great things, especially when you do them on your own.


You are direct, honest, and sometimes even a bit brutal.

There's not much that gets in the way of you and your ambition.


While you are hard nosed, you do have a much sweeter side to you.

It takes times for you to soften toward someone, but once you do, you'll be their friend for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

says