Friday, June 20, 2008

post exam syndrome

I need a goal to run to...

It was less than 24 hour since I'm done with my exam this year but I was already restless. Funny, I think. Everybody just can't wait for the year to be over but when it is actually over, we left in fog.

I need a plan. Yes, I do have a list of 'to do' tucked up on my supersize softboard but I need a plan that actually work. Otherwise, I'd be feeling empty and useless. No, I don't want that...

Right, I'll go ahead with today's plan. I'm fully booked for the whole day. I can't even tell if I'll be sleeping in my own bed tonight. Haha, serve me right... nak sangat!

4 comments:

  1. heee..mind to share your secret plans??

    p/s: happy that you're done!!

    a.l.h.a.m.d.u.l.i.l.l.a.h.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st shopping, 2nd shopping again, 3rd more shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o ya... i've been following jamz's advice. hah, i'm broke.

    ReplyDelete

says