Thursday, June 19, 2008

OSCE done

I had my OSCE (objective structured clinical examination) this morning. Having the privilege being the first student in my class list (thanks to my father), my group started off at 9.00am. It was held at the Nursing School Practical Ward in Trinity Centre, St James's Hospital. And, it was my first time up there in the building's third level. I never know that 'ward' existed.

Once I went in, I instantly understand why Dr Martina Hennessy, our course coordinator was extremely keen lobbiying for a new clinical skills laboratory that is decent enough to teach us, medical students. Ok, I so have no mood to write about the conspiracy theory that evolved around the medical school here. As usual, I came home with 'summer' headache (that I suffer each summer whenever I go out and too shy to put on my sunglasses)...

I got to treat myself with cold headband and a good sleep now (yes, doctors do go traditional way).. After 23 stations of adrenaline pumping tests, I need this.

Tomorrow: Attend Kak Ila & friends graduation day + Summer sale in city centre is starting (so? Hehe...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

says