Saturday, February 23, 2008

my, my...

February seemed to be flying off. Or, was January a bit slow? I can't believe we are coming to the last week of February. Hmm, at least we do have a 29th February this year. An extra February day.

I didn't write a lot in here this month simply because I've been feeling a bit under the weather these days. Since I wanted to make this blog less whiny, I chose not to lament here.

However, I do want to complaint of one thing. This month utility bills really rip off my bank account balance. I would say it was triple than usual. Luckily I was assigned to a nearer hospital, which means I can save on the bus tickets. But, next 8 weeks will be a different story. I'll be back in Tallaght, Dublin 24...( I live in Dublin 8) and commuting to SJH as well.

All right, money is meant to be spent anyway. And, hopefully everything is well-spent. Insya Allah.

p/s: anaesthetist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

says