Monday, November 9, 2009

like writing on the stone

Just now, I was skimming through some of my older entries in this blog since 2007 when I start smiling, smirking, giggling... They actually bring back a lot of memories even though I wrote very little and left out most of important moments in my life. I do wish I wrote more, leaving little notes on things I went through from time to time.

So, I will try to write more in the time to come. Yet I do bear in mind that I will get very busy and caught up with studies and other fun stuffs in life but, I will try.

No promise, but strong wish.

Note: I don't like this blog template very much. Would love to change it but may take very long. Hmm...ergh!

3 comments:

  1. kalau nak cepat, download saja template blogger percuma yang saya kira dah semakin advance sekarang:
    http://btemplates.com/

    lepas download, dengan mudah saja boleh diupload di layout blogger.

    saya pun belajar mendesign blog dengan mula menginovasi template2 percuma itu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MFR, Toyama. Adakah Saudara Fakhrul razi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. fakhrul: hmm, nak memilih mana yang sesuai dan praktikal tu yang ambil masa. nanti saya akan tengoklah link yg awk bg ni. rasanya belum pernah jenguk lagi.

    ReplyDelete

says