Sunday, March 23, 2008

again

Its time to catch up, again... As it always happen, I write whenever nothing happen. Then I stopped writing when there's a lot going on, simultaneously or at least one after another. The end result; boring...

This time around, there's literally a lot happened one after another. Reason being is I suddenly decided to be a risk taker. Am I? Since when? Haha, I don't know. But apparently that was being said.

My (sudden) risk taker policy took me for a hilariously nerve-breaking back-wrecking tearful experience of a roller coaster ride. Hopefully I've paid that wonderful experience in full. It was worthwhile, even if I might not be doing it again. Ever!

Ah, my final qualifying exam for the BSc is taking place starting 19th May 2008... err that is 56 days away. So, I been studying a bit harder than usual (hey, did I study at all usually? Urgh!) with a little hope to make it through the tunnel. However, I'm not planning to graduate this year. I would prefer (definitely JPA want it this way) to grad in June 2010 with the double-degree. Hm, what that will be? MB ChB BAO (Bachelor in Medicine, Bachelor in Surgery and Bachelor in Obstetrics) and BA BSc (to be decided) ... waaa tamaknye! No wonder we are so... (no word can do us justice). Haha, sometimes the jack of all trades just crap at all business.

I pray again and again that I will make through this. I'm doing this for many people I love, thank you people.

ps: I wish Sarah the best of luck in her viva voce.

Salaam...

1 comment:

  1. iALLAH zah, you're going to make it. you'll be one of those sparkling stars.

    study molek2, deh!
    love u as always <3

    ReplyDelete

says